Need for Speed Payback Patch Brings A Load Of Improvements to the Game
EA and Ghost Games have launched Need for Speed Payback, the latest in the long line of once proud racing game franchise, to a decidedly muted reception; but it seems like they are committed to addressing the problems with the game nonetheless. After addressing the problem of lootboxes with the game by reigning them in a bit (no doubt because of the backlash Battlefront 2 sustained), they are now releasing patches that bring in a loa of improvements to the game.
These improvements include increased and better payouts, basically, as well as performance and stability fixes. You can see all the changes that update 1.0.4 (that is, this one) brings to the game by reading the full patch notes for it for yourself below.
Need for Speed Payback launched earlier this month, as the follow up to the 2015 attempt at rebooting the long running franchise; it is available on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
- Tune-up shops now stock higher quality parts.
- Improved quality of cards from targeted rolls in the Tune-up Shops.
- Increased the level on parts awarded from winning events.
- Multiple fixes to Improve stability.
- Improved game performance.
The following Changes are already Live
- Decreased the time it takes for new parts to appear in Tune-Up shops, down from 30mins to 10mins.
- Increased the amount of REP awarded by taking part in events.
- Increased the amount of Bank awarded by taking part in events.
- Bait crates now reward increased REP.
- Bait crates now reward increased Bank.
- Competing against a Roaming Racer will reward you with increased REP.
- Competing against a Roaming Racer will reward you with increased Bank.
- Increased rate in which parts are rewarded within Ranked Speedlists.
- Air Suspension will now appear more frequently.
- Slightly increased REP and Bank for finishing an event outside of first place.
from GamingBolt.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Previews and Blog http://ift.tt/2B7Qemz