Horizon: Zero Dawn – The Frozen Wilds Patch Fixes New Game+ Loadout Bug
If you’ve been frustrated with not being able to create a New Game+ loadout in Horizon: Zero Dawn’s The Frozen Wilds DLC, Guerrilla Games has released a fix for you. Patch 1.45 also fixes a number of other issues like dialogue and subtitle faults. Two datapoints that you couldn’t obtain before are now accessible and there have been improved cutscenes and animations as well.
That’s not including the immense number of tweaks to quests and machine characteristics (some apparently did more damage than intended). The total size of the patch is 309 MB but keep in mind that there may be spoilers for those who haven’t completed it yet.
Horizon: Zero Dawn’s The Frozen Wilds DLC adds quite a bit new content in addition to the base game. Players will travel to a new region, encounter a new tribe, fight off new threats which include new machines with aggressive patterns and so on. There will be new gear and weapons to obtain along with quests to complete. Check out the full patch notes here for more information.
Horizon: Zero Dawn November 27/1.45 Patch Notes:
- Fixed an issue where players could not create a New Game+ loadout from the pause menu.
- Fixed an issue where Bluegleam resources would carry over to New Game+.
- Fixed an issue where the Insulated Outfit Weave could not be obtained.
- Fixed an issue where the campfires in The Frozen Wilds would not stay lit after reloading.
- Added a ‘Dismount Strike’ counter to the progression page and fixed an issue where it would not allow the user to get 100% completion.
- Fixed an issue where The Frozen Wilds hints would appear to users that did not own the DLC.
- Fixed an issue where two datapoints from The Frozen Wilds could become unobtainable.
- Fixed several issues with icons not showing up for collectables, and icons displaying the wrong locations for enemies or quest points of interests for “The Frozen Wilds”.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘First Bluegleam Trade’ trophy would not unlock when buying certain items.
- Fixed several geometry issues in the world where Aloy could get stuck in The Frozen Wilds.
- Fixed several issues where the user could skip areas of the world and cause progression issues.
- Fixed an issue where the Icerail tutorial would not progress when using the Adept version of the weapon.
- Fixed several graphics issues in The Frozen Wilds.
- Fixed several dialog and subtitle issues in The Frozen Wilds.
- Several animations and cutscenes improvements in The Frozen Wilds.
- Several balancing tweaks to outfits and weapons.
- Several balancing tweaks to encounters in The Frozen Wilds.
- Several fixes to the buddies and enemy A.I. in The Frozen Wilds.
- Several progression and crash fixes.
- Performance improvements.
- General improvements.
from GamingBolt.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Previews and Blog http://ift.tt/2AEOmFz