Fortnite Update 4.2 Available Now For All Platforms After Delay
Epic Games has released its latest update 4.2 for Fortnite on Xbox One, PS4, PC and mobile. Along with the usual adjustments to Battle Royale and Save the World, it introduces the Burst Assault Rifle aka FAMAS in Epic and Legendary variants. You can find it as floor loot, in supply drops, vending machines and treasure chests.
A new consumable has also arrived for Battle Royale with apples. Found near certain trees, they offer five HP when eaten, providing some kind of health source when in a pinch. Other changes include the Suppressed Submachine Game having its damage and accuracy reset speed increased; the Damage Trap being nerfed from 125 to 75 damage; and Remote Explosives having increased damage radius and throw distance.
The Impulse Grenade will also see an increased drop rate of 5 percent. If that weren’t enough, there’s a new auto-pickup option to simply add items to one’s inventory when walking over them. Make sure there’s enough space in your inventory though. Check out some of the changes and improvements below and let us know what you think in the comments.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
Added Epic and Legendary Burst Assault Rifles.
- Can be found in Floor Loot, Treasure Chests, Supply Drops, and Vending Machines.
- Does 32 / 33 damage (Epic / Legendary).
- Uses Medium Ammo.
- Uses the same damage fall-off ranges as other Assault Rifles.
Added a new foraged item: Apples
- Consuming an Apple will grant 5 health (up to 100).
- Can uncommonly be found around certain trees throughout the map.
- Impulse Grenade drop rate has been increased by 5%.
Suppressed Submachine Gun
- Damage increased by 3.
- Common is now 20 (was 17).
- Uncommon is now 21 (was 18).
- Rare is now 22 (was 19).
- Increased Accuracy reset speed by 25%. (This will decrease the penalty during continuous fire.)
- Increased Damage fall-off range.
- Fall-off begins at 28 meters (was 24 meters).
- Damage reduced to 85% at 47.5 meters (was 80% at 35 meters).
- Damage reduced to 75% at 70 meters (was 65% at 50 meters).
- Damage reduced to 65% at 250 meters.
- Decreased Damage from 125 to 75.
- Reset Time decreased from 6 seconds to 5 seconds.
- They will now damage all structures within range, whether or not they are visible from the explosion center.
- Damage radius and throw distance have been increased.
- Delay between sequential explosions has been reduced from 0.25 seconds to 0.175 seconds.
- Delay before detonating a charge or throwing another one has been reduced from 0.75 seconds to 0.15 seconds.
- Removed the delay between swapping to a grenade and the ability to aim it.
- Fixed an issue where Remote Explosives could destroy the meteor in Dusty Divot.
- Assault Rifles no longer appear to eject multiple bullet casings per shot.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from using the Launch Pad when multiple players activated it at the same time.
- Added ‘Auto-Pickup’ option for pickups on PC and consoles.
- This will automatically pick up Weapons and Consumables when walking over them (as long as inventory slots are still empty). They will be placed in the next
- available inventory slot.
- This option can be enabled in the Settings menu.
50v50 V2 Adjustments
- DBNO damage per tick lowered from 10 to 5.
- Chest spawn rate increased from 50-70% to 75-90%.
- Final circle is shortened from 5 minutes to 3 minutes.
- This last circle exists for 60 seconds before gradually closing in over an additional 60 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where Turbo Building would stop if you pressed another button before releasing the other.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to bypass weapon equip times after canceling a consumable use animation.
- Players can no longer crouch through the vents of the research facility in Dusty Divot.
- Fixed an issue causing door prediction to get stuck and make it so a player could never open doors.
- Fixed an issue that caused an incorrect displaying of selected cosmetic items in the lobby.
- Patched up a hole in the terrain near Lucky Landing.
- Fixed an issue that made chests appear to be unopened when they have already been looted.
- Fixed an issue allowing player to sprint at full speed in a section of the Loot Lake water.
from Video Game News, Reviews, Walkthroughs And Guides – GamingBolt https://ift.tt/2Kwx1PT